Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunsets, Snow, Sushi, and School!

It's been a while since I've made a post, but I suppose that is because I haven't been in the blogging mood. Nonetheless, here is a post, albeit a very short and quick one. Here are some assorted photos from Instagram.  (username is Charlslotte if you want to follow!)


Captured the shot above before heading to school. The weather was beautiful that day! Gorgeous, golden, sunlight - just the way I like it. 


Took this photo on my way to a ski resort. The farm is pretty and all, but do you know what is sad? There is no snow in the picture. There has been so little snow in Canada this winter. Fortunately, there was enough at the ski resort for some decent snowboarding.

Yum. Sushi! Not the best sushi out there, (Bought it at a supermarket and left it in the fridge overnight.) but it was still good.  One can never go wrong with Japanese food!



Last but not least, some photos from when I went snowboarding! After getting off the ski lift, the most picturesque scene awaited my friends and I. My photos of the sunset definitely do not do it justice. A bright red sun in a pink tinted sky was slowly inching down to meet the quilt of snow covered valleys. The scene took my breath away.


And that's about it! I'll be going to a winter festival tomorrow, so look forward to pictures of that! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment