Saturday 23 February 2013

Mail in All its Different Forms!



After exams, I spent the week resting from all the hard work I had done during the semester. I baked cookies, drank hot chocolate, (pictured above!) practiced photography, and caught up on sleep!   However, school soon started up again, and I now I am as busy as ever. A couple weeks ago, a parcel arrived for me in the mail. My lovely aunt in Hawaii had gotten me a new camera!

A couple days later, I received from my cousin in Hong Kong some lovely airmail inspired stationary. Oh she knows me so well!



Speaking of mail, please check my tumblr for some posts regrading the snail mail I send and receive! The link is at the top of this page. I am still new to the whole idea of pen pals, but I am loving it so far and would love some more pen pals!

Love,
Charlotte




No comments:

Post a Comment